FEAR Multiplayer weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwiz

MechEng Extraordinaire
is it just me or is the dual glocks the best gun in the game? if you can click fast enough it humiliates people... i can only use it for like 10 mins at a time though cuz my hand starts cramping. unstopable though...

i think the best part of it is how quite it is. people hardly notice th pop-pop sound compared to the automatics and shotty. very sneaky yet deadly. extremely accurate too. its almost an unbalance mid range choice imo.

i want some opinions on fav weapons, lets hear the adv/disadv that uve found.

thanks

i love the assualt rifle for open maps with limited cover, because of accuracy and firepower. i like the shotty for close range closed maps like office and factory. it destroys up close. for deadwood i only use the ASP rifle for sniping obviously. and i really like the duals for when i get tired of the assualt. they are good but they dont shoot far and you ave to click REALLY fast, if you are going to outgun a assualt rifle. the submachine gun sucks....i dont know why they have it when you have the assualt rifle. i like the particle weapon but limited ammo is a negative. the mp 50 rocks but bad accuracy. and the rocket launcher i just plain cheap :).

i've noticed that the assault rifle can kill u around corners, like after you take cover and they keep shooting u can still take damage, that annoys me... i'm also convinced that the pistol looses power at range.

I hate those pistols. I always seem to get owned by those things.

My favorite weapon for 1.2 speed servers has to be the 10mm HV Penetrator. Slightly faster servers like 1.3 or 1.4 I like the G2A2 Assault Rifle. But, when it comes to 1.5+ servers... I use the VK-12 Gauge Shotgun... And oh boy... Get the freak out of my way.....

On a slightly different note...
If anyone is interested in a dedicated FEAR server, I can certainly set one up to run 24/7. I've got a nice PC and a uber fast fiber optical cable connection. It can easily handle 12-16 players...

I use the pistols when there's not a whole lot of people in the server. They are indeed the best weapon in the game IMO. If there's a lot of people, you gotta go with the G2A21 or whatever it is.

I tear it up with the pistols though :D

much respect to the pistols...
havoc2k5, i'm guessing you arn't setting up the FEAR server for free, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom