FEAR 2 feb 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that there are sound issues reguarding the PS3 version, such as fading in and out and completly cutting out at some point...

I've never seen a unstable console game. Maybe unstable servers for MP but never seen a unstable single player game.

Far cry 2 had a hard time on consoles as well, as far as black screening/crashing.

A lot of people had stability issues with fable 2 also.

And Two Worlds was horrid.

^_^

IMO, some of these companys should been shut down by now because they either do NOT test the software correctly, or they just don't give a flip when having someone pay $50.00 per game when the game only sits and takes up space...

IMO, some of these companys should been shut down by now because they either do NOT test the software correctly, or they just don't give a flip when having someone pay $50.00 per game when the game only sits and takes up space...

Unfortunately we will be seeing more and more of this in the next years to come.

I'm glad that Blizzard - Starcraft 2 is taking as long as it has. They still won't give release dates. They are content on release "when it's completely ready". I can't wait for this game.

Well played it for hours yesterday, both single and mp. Had zero crashes. This game got low 8's on ratings. I think it's worthy of high 8's IMO.

Does anyone know how to get a sniper rifle in MP? I'm assuming there is a point system to get it but I am not sure what gets me those points.

EDIT: Just finished the game. Not one crash the whole time. This game is way to short. I think it's the shortest game I ever played. The turrets in this game are by far the best mounted gun experience in any game I have played.

Well that was fun, while it lasted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom