Favorite FPS Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Gordon Freeman? Which game is he from? I like Lara Kroft because you can pan the view down and look at her beautiful tits.

OMFG!!! Who is Gordon Freeman?? What the ****?? Gordon Freeman is my favourite anyways! The Tomb Raider games are not fps though, and download freaking naked pics. instead.. sittin there wanking to a virtual woman with big tits..

Not many fully developed characters in FPS (characters tend to be found more often in Third Person games ex. Max Payne), but I would have to say Tommy from Prey.

Gordan Freeman would be better if there was dialogue coming from him from time to time. Like I am not expect witty lines like Duke NukeEm. But every time I play HL/HL2/HL:Aftermath, I feel like i am Marcel Marceau as every one is talking to you, but you just do not get line of dialogue from the guy.
I got really annoying with Aftermath as you got the Alex doing all the talking there and no reply. Like is Gorden Freeman some sort of Social Retard you does not like talking.

It sort of sux as HL is one of my favorite computer game storyline. It's a shame that they are just wasting it one a FPS when one could do a really good RPG based on it.

Win2kpatcher said:
Who is Gordon Freeman? Which game is he from? I like Lara Kroft because you can pan the view down and look at her beautiful tits.

HalfLife ...I believe

My fav. character I'll guess Samus

Gordon Freeman. I think the fact that he doesn't talk makes it even better. Maybe in Episode 2 or 3 one of the combine soldiers will be making fun of his mother and he'll scream something really loudly and everyone will just stare at him.

Or maybe you'll just find out that he's mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom