'Fatal1ty' wins championship tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
RichM499 said:
Thats why i called what Nubius said an outburst of jealousy, because regardless of how much he may defend himself, he DID insult this guy on a public forum and i mean, the guy is great! Also, anyone who says something about him being cocky.. I have been in the music business for 8 years, and although music and gaming are widely unrelated, in ANY profession (from my experience) you HAVE to be confident to succeed. If you walk into an audition with the attitude "well im not all that great but.." they will stop you RIGHT THERE, and tell you to leave. Here are the facts: 1. This guy is so good at playing VIDEO GAMES that he makes money doing it. 2. One thing girls like is attention (and since he obviously gets lots) im sure he wouldnt have any problem getting a girl (if YOU have problems, try not to be so damned jealous and the worste thing you can do is act like you have a low self esteem) 3. 99% of the world is born WITHOUT talent, the 1% that has talent are constantly criticised and degraded, or even outcast because they are special, or different.. and since the other 99% doesnt have any kind of ability that sets them apart they feel like "i should have that" or "im better than him even though i DONT want that". Nubius is a cool cat from all i know, which isnt much, but what he wrote up there pissed me off.

I said it once and ill say it again, DONT HAVE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME!!!!!

We should PRAISE this guy for doing something he loves and getting paid to do it! BECAUS THATS THE *** DA*NED AMERICAN DREAM!

And any of you who say he's a sell out, THATS THE CORPORATE WORLD buddy, get used to it or work at mcdonnalds!...

Business is business, and unfortunately in the business world its all about advertisement.
|
\/ it is now=)... and the G word is usually more offensive...

Amen. Amen.

And any of you who say he's a sell out, THATS THE CORPORATE WORLD buddy, get used to it or work at mcdonnalds!...
Yeah but there's a difference between being confident and egocentric...now I don't know the guy so I can't really comment on much, but whoring your name out on a bunch of products and trying to give them a reputation of "leet overclockers" when you yourself have never even tried to overclock in your life is incredibly egocentric and makes him look like an idiot

but he's still a cocky scrawny little loser....no changing that

Who are you to judge physical appearance? I've seen pics of you, and you're definitely a pudgy fat kid. I'd just replace "scrawny little" with "pudgy fat" and I'd say you have a description of yourself buddy.

TheCoop_NiceFlames2A_smallerkb.gif

Wow i didnt want to turn this into flame fest, i was just voicing my opinion and trying to let you know that Fatal1ty is actually more talented than a sellout, but obviously it changed directions.

RichM499 said:
Wow i didnt want to turn this into flame fest, i was just voicing my opinion and trying to let you know that Fatal1ty is actually more talented than a sellout, but obviously it changed directions.

It's okay Rich, this is what i live for :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom