farcry and godmode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, move the DevMode.lua file to the main FarCry Directory
overwritting other file.
Now Start game by adding the '-devmode' parameter

HOW THE HELL DO YOU START using the devmode parameter?

Don't complain about something not working simply because you arent reading the instructions correctly and then when you do, don't understand it.

Just calm down and ask nicely how to get it to work.

Right click on the far cry shortcut on your desktop, where it says TARGET and it lists the directory in which the actual game .exe is you need to put in -devmode

It'd look like this:

"C:\Program Files\Destineer\First to Fight\CCF2F.exe" -devmode

and yes it is in quotes like that.....mind you that's a different game but it applies the same

well you're missing something because I've never had a problem with it and I guess the creator of this thread didn't either.

-devmode used on the shortcut, combined with replacing the devmode.ula file or whatever it is in the far cry folder = cheats

motoxer4533 said:
soooooo i guess im sol?

it's easy to do

First off, download the cheat enabler and unpack the DevMode.lua file to the main FarCry directory overwritting other file (make a backup of it!).

Now you need to modify your desktop shortcut. Right click on the Far Cry icon on your desktop, select properties and a new screen should pop up. Add the " -DEVMODE" parameter (without the quotes) at the end of the target field so it looks similar to this:

"C:\Program Files\UBISOFT\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\FarCry.exe" -DEVMODE

Click Apply to save the changes and run the game using that shortcut. All levels will be unlocked and you'll be able to use the following buttons:

[F1] - Toggles first/third-person camera modes
[F2] - Move to next checkpoint
[F3] - Spawn point
[F4] - Toggle no-clip mode
[F5] - Default speed
[F9] - Save current position
[F10] - Load current position
[F11] - Toggle extra information
[=] - Increase speed
[-] - Decrease speed
[BackSpace] - Toggle God mode
o - Gives 999 ammo
p - Gives all weapons

That is all you have to do to get it to work,If it don't work for you there is something else wrong on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom