farcry demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inertiacreep

Solid State Member
is there a farcry demo... i hear people saying its better than doom3.... i dont know if id believe that, but i have doom3, and then i saw the post talking about the demo, so i downloaded it...
i always thought demos were like the first part of the game cut short... so, id like the farcry demo.. i havent played it yet...
another question about farcry...
a guy at work bought a 6800gt and said it came with the game... what other video cards come with games?
im thinking about getting a 6600gt, will it come with farcry?

I like the far cry demo too. I dont have the game yet but the demo kicks ass. I may be wrong but i dont think that the 6600gt comes with far cry.

i downloaded two demos of it... theyre two different levels, but neither one will work...theres two files.. farcry demo, and a setup file.... when i try running the farcry demo, it gives me an error message "the windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode or if the windows installer is not correctly installed. contact your support personel for assistance."
and for the setup file "unable to install installshield scripting runtime"
some help please?

and for the doom demo... i started playing it, and its the beginnning of the full version game? wtf? i thought you guys said it was like a different level!

nVidia 6800 must be coming with Far Cry, as just like in case, if game developers develop on certain video card, the card manufacturers get the chance to boost sales, like in case of Half-Life-2 coming with ATi.

I had came across the Far Cry (full cd) as it was brought to test on my system weather how good it'll work, I am not a game player though, but does admire good graphics, and the moment i saw graphics of Far Cry, i was like saying, WoW.......... I un-installed the game after 1 hour of testing....C'Mon man, my rig is for my work,,,not for damn video gaming. though the game is still installed in my next room on AMD Athlon System.

I always buy a game bundled graphics card:)
My MSI 5900xt came with Morrorwind, Ghost Recon and Duke Nukem:Manhattan Project. Plus a 7 game demo pack including Serious Sam 2.
Also came with FarStone RestoreIT and Virtualdrive, Wincreater dvd plus etc.

Not the most recent games i'll admit but a good bundle anyway:)

I once bought a PowerVR card just to play the bundled 'Ultimate Race' heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom