Farcry 2 System requirements revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i play crisis dx10 with all high settings..... any higher... there isent much of an improvement that i could see.

Technically I can play crysis at max settings, everything on very high but my pos monitor only goes up to 1280x1024 resolution.

lol i could play it on max res very high as well. then i went from 17" to 24" ;p im stuck 1440x900 on crysis, so i'm assuming it'll be about the same with fc2. maybe 1680x1050 if they actually optimize it.
im guessing the progressive fire will decimate though :/
i wouldn't be surprised if it actually runs Worse than crysis.

Well I should be able to handle it pretty easily. With a 4800+ at 6000+ speeds : P. Yet my video card won't do pretty well though.

You upgraded to an HD 3650? when?

If I can get a cheap HD 3450 or HD 2400 I'll probably just Hybrid Crossfire because I won't be getting a good GPU anytime soon

You upgraded to an HD 3650? when?

If I can get a cheap HD 3450 or HD 2400 I'll probably just Hybrid Crossfire because I won't be getting a good GPU anytime soon

The 2600XT's still outperform my 3650 any day of the week (not by too much though). The best part of my card is the 512MB ram which is GDDR3. Still though the GPU core is not the best. Cost me 62$ OEM so w/e, should be able to handle my gaming needs.

Wait I always thought you had a 8500GT, you should look for a cheap 2600XT if you can and hybrid crossfire that. You should notice quite a jump in game play.

The 2600XT's still outperform my 3650 any day of the week (not by too much though). The best part of my card is the 512MB ram which is GDDR3. Still though the GPU core is not the best. Cost me 62$ OEM so w/e, should be able to handle my gaming needs.

Wait I always thought you had a 8500GT, you should look for a cheap 2600XT if you can and hybrid crossfire that. You should notice quite a jump in game play.

Nah, its just an HD 3200 overclocked to perform about like an 8500gt in games

Hybrid Crossfire only works with certain video cards with the HD 3200 though

would hybrid sli work with 2 different discrete graphics cards or does it have to be a descrete card with an onboard card by the same maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom