farcry 2 golden ak

Status
Not open for further replies.
im using an over clocked 8800gts to 801, 2025, and 1002 on the memory, and i get 34 fps stable its very rare andi mean very to see it dip below 30, and im running max settings( ultra high ) with 2xaa and to me it looks almost liek 8xaa as with only 2 i dont see any jaggies. i find this to be od but its true one moment il edit with a screen also im at 1280x1024. low res i know but tis a preaty good fps to me.

im not runnin ultra high, im at high, but i dont see too much a difference in them, i have aa set to 2 but i dont think its workin for some reason, gotta see if i can get the drivers to force it.

I just found it earlier today too.

But yeah, 8800 512 here, maxed out on 1680x1050, 0xaa, but ran perfect on 2x. 8x was a little choppy. Don't see a difference between any of them so I just put it on 0.

Game is pretty awesome. How many of you have found the paraglider? :D

Also, I bought it from Circuit City and got the 200+ page strategy guide with it free. The "special" code to unlock extra missions that only Gamestop pre-order customers are supposed to get (or w/e) I found online easily and unlocked them. Also it came with a free copy of the original FarCry downloadable on Steam, which I just happened not to own so it worked out great.

What difficulty level you guys playing on? I started off on the highest, but couldn't make any progress for the first time in any game ever, so I just put it on normal. Getting too easy though, think i'll try difficult.

You guys using Fraps to measure fps? Or is there a command?

ya i found the hang glider, and right when i got on it i crashed... how the **** do u fly it lol.

I use these settings:

with my rig below and get 42+ fps and I really barely see a difference in visual quality from ultra high. I can even turn on 2xaa and I think you only lose like 2 fps, Ultra high gives me like ~22 fps

no crashes or glitches btw as of yet, I notice that people with glitches are running Vista, I'm running this under XP, anybody get major crashes under XP/DX9 here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom