FarCry 2 Analysis..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah game is great, and runs freaking incredible. Kinda wish I had a 30" to try it on now lol.
anyone know the command-line for fps? if there is one..

Also looks fantastic, map editor has nothing on the solo game XD I haven't run into any of the graphical glitches yet but im only about an hour an a half in. So far it seems like the AI has omnipotent powers. Doesn't matter where you go they're holmed in on you like heat-seeking missiles lol. It makes the firefights really interesting and you really gotta look for cover XD Be a little easier when I can grab a silenced gun.

+10 for this game so far, def worth the cash.

edit~ LOL right after I say I haven't run into any glitches, huge graphics glitch then game crashes :/
meh.

Haha, it's crashed about 4 times now. But i dont care :)

F5 if your friend :p
Akubane, once you get the silenced weapons it gets really fun. And i think the command is Showfps 1
If not, type a question mark and press enter, it lists all the commands.

By the way, when you search for a deathmatch lots of the time it just creates one (maybe because there isnt any because its not out in europe yet, which is were i live) But anyway, just wait for a few seconds and i gaurantee poeple join. It usually gets full after just a few minutes, and the online is really fun. AND TOTALLY AND UTTERLY LAG FREE ! (Yes, even with fire and explosions everywhere, Ubisoft have some ultra leet servers :))

ah right on dude, you rock thanks. And yeah the crashes aren't bugging me so much. They aren't all that frequent, and the game starts up really fast. Load times are quick, really not a big deal.

on mine things are flickering a lot, mostly trees,ground, plants and that kinda thing... what would cause this ?

Guys unless its the official genuine RELOADED FarCry 2 (Which wasnt out last time i checked)

Single Player won't work.

AMD64,

Try new drivers.

its a great game, for me it runs just as bad as crysis, and everyone shouldn't b surprised that its only 3.6gb, other game companies are just to lazy to compress their games

Good luck playing single player guys...

If it doesn't work, the map editor is still great fun.

Going to go try it out now...hopefull it works. If it does I shall return with some screenshots :D.

Bought the game from gamestop, everything works and runs EXCELLENT! This game is much better than crysis IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom