Far Cry end (No spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
Am I missing something? What happened in the end of far cry when she looks at that thing? Also, why do I get the feeling that not many people actually beat far cry? Please send me a pm if you know, also, if you need help or something ask away.

It had one of the worst endings of many games. Like many first person shooters these days, Far Cry was mostly a tech demo showing off a fancy engine. Far Cry was the first game to use DX9 after all.

Yeah, but.... Its so freakin pretty. Plus the gameplay isnt bad. Also, I just downloaded some user created maps off download.com, and there sweet. There is one called aeons canyon, and it is by far the best scenery ever.

Heyyo,

First retail game to take full advantage of DX9? yes. NOT the first DX9 game. HaloPC was (supported dx9 PS2.0. Halo for $box only supported dx8 PS1.4).

The ending? did you do the final part with that big walkway satelite pit thing? that's the last part. A pretty poor ending indeed, lol. I remember people saying that Far cry had the best FPS campaign game of 03 or 04? lol, hells no I say. Fun yes, but not the best. :p

yeah i did the whole thing. I really enjoyed the game, and you guys really should check out a map called aeons canyon on download.com. its more of a scenic level, with only a few guys to kill, because the dude made it to show off graphics, but it is by far the coolest level in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom