far cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

iam_not_2fast4u

Daemon Poster
i tried to find info on this game i couldnt find much. is it online? and what are the system requirements? thanks also how did you like it?

Bah!

FarCry is one of the best games ever devised.

It is single player and online (online if you want to get bored).

System Reqs:

http://www.farcry.ubi.com/system.php

I loved it, one of the best single player games I have ever played. I wish they would have made the sequal for PC as well.

For some dumb reason, they made it for the X-Box.

Single player game is incredible. Multi is mediocre at best. But there is this one multiplayer mod that is really really cool IMO. Its called Ultraball

I played single player for months without getting bored. I love farcry it is the best first person shooter "I" have ever played, great graphics too.

i don't like Far Cry. i've been accused of not "getting it" and all that, but i really don't see whats so special about it. if anything, it frustrates me. The ape things are rediculously powerful (2 hits on EASY and your dead) and the dialouge is the worst i've ever heard in a game. i like how open ended it is, thats nice. the story is just like any other game out there, experiment goes bad, shoot the bad experiment, wash, rinse, and repeat. i'd much rather play HL2 or FEAR.

yeah some of the enemies were ridiculous, but still that was the first amazing looking game...it was relatively unknown then bam, everyone heard about it.

I think it's a really good game, however I hate all games that do this 'mutated humans' BS...I just want to kill PEOPLE damnit......PEOPLE!!!!

Heyyo,

Good game, multiplayer was the worst ever before the v1.3x patches. Singleplayer had a pretty good campaign, just ignore the hideous translations is all. :p

There was a coop mod for it, but they stopped updating it and it's stuck only working on v1.1 patch... ghey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom