Far Cry 2 Pre-Purchase Offer on Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian PC Powerplay has given it a 10/10. Looks like a pretty **** good game and can't wait for it. Each of the 9 playable characters has their own story/history which you can learn more about as the game goes on.

The review compared the game as a mix between GTA and Jagged Alliance 2. Particular mention was given to the enemy A.I, as the reviewer got caught out a few times by the way the enemy worked together well.

Graphics of course are awesome.... In other words, I can't wait

9 playable characters??

lol oddly enough I can't say that i've actually read anythign about FC2. I don't even know what it's about. Never even played FC1 lmao.

Guess I just watched some tech demos, said "Whoa!", and decided it was gonna rule :/

Tuesday is coming too slow. between this and fable 2, I feel like im gonna crack lol

So I just realized today I forgot to preorder Farcry 2 ( the reviews say a lot of good things about the game and barely any bad yet the games metascore is 87%, either way its too big to pass up )

and realize the deadline to save 5 bucks ( more if you consider the fact that it costs time and money as well as tax to actually drive to the store and pick it up ) if I preorder it on steam is today.

So I go to check and see that theres only 1 hour remaining until the deadline passes, so quickly it order up...whew talk about close calls :p

I was considering getting the gamestop version for the bonuses but they were sold out of the bonuses and people may have the extra content for download later on ( usually the case ). All the other game stores for some reason didn't offer any other good deals and were stuck at the typical 49.99 so 45 dollars for a game as big as this ain't all that bad I figure.

my CD key still isnt working, they are taking so long to put them all into their system! This kind of stuff makes me want to just crack the game lol. This game doesn't have that DRM stuff does it?

my CD key still isnt working, they are taking so long to put them all into their system! This kind of stuff makes me want to just crack the game lol. This game doesn't have that DRM stuff does it?

Yes it does, even on the Steam version. Although you can "revoke" an activation by uninstalling it.

I pre-ordered it off steam and was hoping it would go active before I went to school. I'm at school right now but I won't be able to download it until I get home, and that might take a while. Although I saved myself five bucks + no tax.

Yes it does, even on the Steam version. Although you can "revoke" an activation by uninstalling it.

I pre-ordered it off steam and was hoping it would go active before I went to school. I'm at school right now but I won't be able to download it until I get home, and that might take a while. Although I saved myself five bucks + no tax.

I heard someone say that even though online purchases have no sales tax, the government finds some way to charge you this sales tax based on credit card purchases that year...to be honest I have no idea, anyone know about this? I never looked into it

I heard someone say that even though online purchases have no sales tax, the government finds some way to charge you this sales tax based on credit card purchases that year...to be honest I have no idea, anyone know about this? I never looked into it

Well considering how much money is spent on the internet that sales tax is NOT being applied, I bet the government is going to find a way to add some sort of tax in the future. But I don't think they are doing anything like that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom