Fallout: New Vegas teaser trailor

Status
Not open for further replies.

james.wired

Equator Gringo
The next big Fallout game, Fallout: New Vegas will be out for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this fall, publisher Bethesda Softworks announced today. A new trailer accompanied the news, which raises questions about Bethesda's other projects.

Source (except video)

Yeah!! :D:D

I kind of liked the trailer.....and welcome any Fallout games as i have enjoyed every single one of them very much.

Without a doubt the best series ever made .

I hope they don't ruin it just because the fame of fallout 3 went to their head

i'm really really looking forward to this game

Apparently this game is supposed to be follow the story from 1 & 2. And you can see on that guy's helmet "171" :devil:

Well FO3 was even more boring than Oblivion for me, so if it plays the same as that, this is going to be a no go.

^^^ you didn't like FO3? I would have to say it's in the top 3 favorite games EVER ( I can't even think of what the other 2 out of 3 would be..so yea, probably just safe to say it's my favorite game ever period)

I can't understand it though. The world is so immense and there are sooo many things to do. It's so hard to get into it and get on a roll.

^^^^ I think I put like 100 hours of gameplay into the game before I really got bored. The main quest line is short. BUT there is SO much more that you can do. I wish the main quest line was a bit longer but besides that the game was amazing.

I really have no advice though on how you would go about getting attached to it though. Just play through it a bit and sooner or later it'll hit you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom