Fallout: New Vegas system requirments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IGN review said the game was having some performance issues, but it was working better on pc than console. I mean, does it really run that much worse than regular fallout 3? It looks the same.

As usual, us poor sods here in Australia get to wait a little more for the PC version. My copy should be shipping on the 25th

Well unless it is uber cheap to ship next day or second day to Aus from here i dont think it would be worth it considering their release date is not even a week from ours.

I've only have 1 (weird) thing cause me to crash. Had 2 of the same sets of clothes, and when I tried to combine them to repair them, or even wear 1 of them, the game would crash. So I just dropped them from my inventory, and game runs fine again. Odd but oh well... I haven't had any problems running it on High, and I have a 285.

And yes, it's the same engine as Fallout 3. Bethesda didn't directly produce this one; a different company did and just changed the textures/storyline/etc. Otherwise, its the same game.

Yea, doesn't run very smooth for me. I can set everything to high, but if I crank up the res and keep the settings high it runs about 25 fps. Seems to be a good game, but I kinda want to finish Fallout 3 first. We should get some screenshots going in this thread. We had some good shots of FO3 going for a while. That reminds me...where's Whirlwind been?

FalloutNV2010-10-2017-31-44-60.png

FalloutNV2010-10-1916-56-45-14.png

I have only taken a two, been recording mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom