Fallout: New Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....I would say same game....different place....from washington to vegas.....that being said....count me in!

yea itl finaly have colour variation!!! i get tired of the mood fall out puts me in like its just the colour is so un apealing, and i hope they do a new engine! how much more can they do to it that it will still look good in 2010?

I got to get around to picking up fallout some time. (after i finish a few other games first)

yea itl finaly have colour variation!!! i get tired of the mood fall out puts me in like its just the colour is so un apealing, and i hope they do a new engine! how much more can they do to it that it will still look good in 2010?

Well..considering its a wasteland after a nuclear holocaust...it's kinda supposed to feel like a depressing mood..lol.

Just let Vegas sit idle for a couple of years and it would look worse than DC in FO3. ;) The desert would quickly reclaim its territory.

This sounds good. I will be looking for it.

obsidian is. but obsidian contains most of the original developers from the first 2 fall out games.

OOOOO.....Thats right...they have some of the people from BlackIsle over there.....maybe it will be in good hands afterall.

I think you might like this mod: GreenWorld at Fallout 3 Nexus - Fallout 3 mods and community

2456-1-1230776417.jpg

It's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom