Fallout 3 Screenshots...56K Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhmmm interesting. So far i'm working on the research book thing for the chick in megaton but besides that i haven't done many of the side quest

uhmmm interesting. So far i'm working on the research book thing for the chick in megaton but besides that i haven't done many of the side quest
That's funny how the game is so different in every situation. I told her to forget the book and so the quest went away. I got two free perks and cheaper prices from her for "freeing up her time" :laughing:

Without giving any spoilers, does anyone know a quick place/quest to get Power Armor Training?

What difficulty are you guys playing at? I have mine on Very Hard, and it's pretty challenging. I just started and the first place I explored was the Elementary School near the Vault. Man, there were so many raiders in there, took me like 2 clips with the 10mm to kill one guy. Dogs kept jacking me up too, but now I'm done with the school and I'm at Megaton.

I'm just playing on the default difficulty I think. I honestly don't remember seeing anywhere to change the difficulty.

That's funny how the game is so different in every situation. I told her to forget the book and so the quest went away. I got two free perks and cheaper prices from her for "freeing up her time" :laughing:

Without giving any spoilers, does anyone know a quick place/quest to get Power Armor Training?

Yes...I just love how the game is different, depending on your skills.....once I got my speech up, I just lied to the chick in megaton doing the book....and she bought it and gave me some stuff.....i really need to get that railspike gun built :D

3148016487_fd07b99f70_b.jpg

3148012485_65bd1362ff_b.jpg

very hard difficulty ? are you serious? i'm playing on normal and i never have a supply of ammo..usually having to switch guns after every kill because i only have 2-3 bullets for each :(

uhmm power armor training...i got it by doing the main quest up till you have to go to the brotherhood of steel's citadel. there is a guy in there that "trains" you

i loved using melee... so much fun having the super mutant hammer and knocking weapons out of hands.... great awesome fun smashing limbs too

i enjoyed going back to megaton and killing everyone with it.. hahaha... then blowing up the bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom