Fallout 3 Screenshots...56K Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh caps are nothing... i have like 12k caps now and like everything i can buy :|

^^^ i went to the academy yard, there were only 2 super mutants?

btw...i found some ammo for my fat man but it won't work for some reason? i think it's to big :(
2z6e1qf.jpg

I was in there just last night myself, Waffle lol. I couldn't find the key to get into that small room in the middle though...

At the beggining caps are good to get but they definately lose there significance quite rapidly as you progress. The fat man fires mini nukes ;) The academy only ever has two super mutant guards what where you expecting?

waffle the MIRV is useless but it is SOOOOO much fun, as I said it's impractical as **** and I wouldn't use it all the time but seriously man you know the Roseavelt academy? well the yard there makes a perfect use for it.

^^^ i thought it would have a ton of monsters or something...but just those 2 guards :(

such a great game...slowly losing interest though. All i have left to do is go from place to place exploring all the locations on the map...and i'm starting to run out :(

mate there is 5 locations not on the map.

The yard at the roseavelt academy is the place with a crap load of mutants, or go near the white house.

After I set the water transparency filtering to low I get virtually no crashing now.

Got a few screenies here. I actually went back to a save game after killing old Allistair, and convinced him to let the ghouls move in. I also have the Tesla Armor which is pretty wicked.

ScreenShot0.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg

ScreenShot9.jpg

Got my trusty Shishkabob

ScreenShot17.jpg

ScreenShot19.jpg

ScreenShot22.jpg

Someone nicely placed his blown-off head neatly next to his body....haha

ScreenShot24.jpg

Look at his pinned head on the bannister in the background.

ScreenShot25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom