Fallout 3 Screenshots...56K Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, just got the game in the mail from ebay today. Let me say, the grpahics are 10x better than 360. How do I check my FPS in game? Thanks!

Gotta love the train whistle though...haha! I took out a behemoth with it (after two mini nukes :p)

Find the experimental MIRV that thing is totally impractical but 8 mini nukes in the air at once a large army of super mutants is just fun so is tossing them into the water by the anchoridge memorial it just makes that whole area more suitable for human post apocalyptic human existance.

Just found the Vengeance in the Deathclaw Sanctuary. 110 damage laser minigun :D. Jsut got the plasma rifle too.

20rr43k.png

2iqkg9i.png

Ghoul mask!
js2i53.png

Find the experimental MIRV that thing is totally impractical but 8 mini nukes in the air at once a large army of super mutants is just fun so is tossing them into the water by the anchoridge memorial it just makes that whole area more suitable for human post apocalyptic human existance.
haha...I'll have to check it out.

How is that Enclave Power Armor? It's better than the Brotherhood armor right, "new version" and all? I'm about to go pick me up one.

Here's a weird deal: You know the guy in Megatron that buys your scrap metal for like 10 caps a piece? Well he has freakin' disappeared. I have looked all over the town for him and can't find him anywhere. Does he just go away after you sell him a certain amount of scrap metal?

haha...I'll have to check it out.

How is that Enclave Power Armor? It's better than the Brotherhood armor right, "new version" and all? I'm about to go pick me up one.

Here's a weird deal: You know the guy in Megatron that buys your scrap metal for like 10 caps a piece? Well he has freakin' disappeared. I have looked all over the town for him and can't find him anywhere. Does he just go away after you sell him a certain amount of scrap metal?

Lol its megaton, not megatron (that's a transformer lol). I've sold him a ton of scrap metal to him, and he hasn't disappeared for me. Just wait in the plant during daytime.

:D
find The Experimental Mirv That Thing Is Totally Impractical But 8 Mini Nukes In The Air At Once A Large Army Of Super Mutants Is Just Fun So Is Tossing Them Into The Water By The Anchoridge Memorial It Just Makes That Whole Area More Suitable For Human Post Apocalyptic Human Existance.

Lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom