Fallout 3 Screenshots...56K Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien Blaster + Tesla Armor set ftw. Unstoppable now :p. Cleared out all the Deathclaws up in northeast area.

Anyone gone after the Declaration of Independence yet? The Sentry Bots are a *****. I wish you could hack them...kinda like the bots in Bioshock.

I was to busy wiping them out to worry about reprogramming them.

It's funny, though, how the things that made you worry whether or not you would make it early on in the game become a nuisance later on. Super mutants, for instance. At first they would almost wipe the floor with you. But later on, you have better weapons and higher skills, not to mention perks, and they aren't a real threat anymore.

Very true! I remember when I first encountered a Super Mutant. He had a minigun, and I pretty much became his next gore bag. Now they aren't that hard to beat at all. The Masters can be tough, but still the combat shotty to the head does nicely.

So...are you saying that Sentry Bots are just little wimpy buckets later on? Because they were the pits. Nothing a few pulse and frag mines couldn't take care of, but I had a hard time getting away fast enough after they were set. I have Talon armor at like 24 DR and a metal helmet at 5 DR but the laser minigun/missle Sentry was wasting me. I did turn up the difficulty too though...so who knows.

I don't remember what I used on them, but it wasn't anything massive. I hit that quest just over halfway through. I tend to sneak everywhere and use surprise and sneak attacks whenever possible. A sniper round to the head from complete surprise will take down a lot of things.

Also, I use cover when at all possible. Why stand there and take the damage when something else can do it for you?

I try an nail the combat inhibitor an watch one go nuts on the rest I don't know if it's intentional or not but when you frenzy a bot there is a minute or so before the other bot's realise it's a threat. I did this to the bot's in the nuka cola factory an it's interesting hereing them geting destroyed by one of there mates then walking round the corner an giving them a blast from a combat shotgun.

Oh the alien blaster, if you run out of ammo for it from the crash site there is more ammo located at, The Brotherhood outcasts base, an a truck that is guarded by a mr.handy to the west of megaton. That last one is a little tricky as there is somthing going on with that mr.handy an it seems to have a plazma rifle other than the mr handys that seem to have a much weeker weapon.

I just encountered a super mutant for the first time three of them 2 with assault rifles one with a minigun chucked 2 grenades either side of them and they jumped/ran into the river lol then it was just a case of picking them off from 5metres away when they can't shoot back. The minign is rubbish I was severely dissapointed used up 250 ammo and didn't manage to kill a merc and a brahmin caravan animal pointless gun. I am trying to find the parts for the railway gun just need the fission battery which I think will be in the robco facility as I cleared that out on a previous install.

Will tenpenny tower still like me even though I had mr burke killed? I have 3 grande as I hardly ever buy anything just destroy the caravan and take what I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom