fallout 3 and NFS Undercover

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
I was checkin the requirements for both these games. it seems like my system could run NFS Undercover Fine (no xbox but i do have xbox controller for my comp). and fallout 3 seem skeptical but thought i might ask.

it says 128mb pixle shader2.0 on the box..

video memory isn't a good indicator of card performance.. neither is the pixel shader version.. those requirments are simply to be able to 'run' the game, anything less would simply not even open or have severe performance issues

forget what the box says, don't even bother with that link either, it's a generalized recomendation that's meant to accomodate the average person, but the estimates are always incredibly off (more so for minimum specs than with recommended).. I'm telling you that it will run like crud... don't bother running either game with that horrendously weak setup.. only way it'll work is if you set everything to low and play on lowest res possible, and only then will you be getting like maybe 24 fps max, which is just barely comfortable..

okay.. sounds good.. ill remember that. plus i decided to just save for the build ill buy them both in a month or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom