Fallout 3 and FarCry2 Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I am so excited for these 2 games, i cannot contain myself :D

I figured these 2 games will be popular around the forums and we should just have a thread to talk everything FarCry and fallout.

So, will anyone else be preordering these 2 games for PC - or just me eh ?

I didn't like the first far cry, nor crysis. Their engines just feel ****** to me, i don't know why. And i didn't want to fight aliens at all, that's when i stopped playing far cry, when the weird alien/monster things came.

I seriously feel like that company is just there to push the hardware market, they make beautiful games, but I'm never impressed with their gameplay. That's just me, though, i know many people who disagree with me.

Fallout, on the other hand, might be awesome. To be honest, I haven't done much homework on the game, but I have heard people talking. It seems like a dope game. Didn't play any of the others, though. But it's coming out the day before my bday, so I'm gonna have to pick that **** up.

Far cry 2 looks awesome. no aliens, the gameplay looks alright. I never played the first one so it'll be new to me.
crysis was clunky, and wasn't a whole lot to gameplay, but i still had a bit of fun with it.

i never played any of the fallout games. i tend to get bored with really slow paced games. i'll definitely try it out thought. im just goign to ignore the heck out of all the hype XD

I like how they made it the same, that is to say, in farcry, you were mostly killing merchants, or mercs, and its pretty much the same in Farcry 2.. Woot.

crysis was clunky, and wasn't a whole lot to gameplay, but i still had a bit of fun with it.

the first far cry was clunky in the same exact way. I've played both. I'm going to be pretty skeptical of FC2, but I'll give it a shot.

From the videos the gameplay looks way more exciting on FarCry 2 then it does for Crysis.

The main draw for me is the FarCry 2 map editor, i am hoping it is not extremely complicated and isn't as hard as Crysis's map editor. I hope it is more like the farcry IP on the xbox 360, but maybe a bit more options available. I love map editors, thats the reason i never played the full version of crysis - everything i wanted was in the demo :p

@Ste

It may look good on a 24", but i assure you it looks better at 1920x1080 on a 32 :)
*Try's to find a cheep and powerfull graphics card*

I wonder how long it will take to get bored of blowing people up in fallout..

From the videos the gameplay looks way more exciting on FarCry 2 then it does for Crysis.

The main draw for me is the FarCry 2 map editor, i am hoping it is not extremely complicated and isn't as hard as Crysis's map editor. I hope it is more like the farcry IP on the xbox 360, but maybe a bit more options available. I love map editors, thats the reason i never played the full version of crysis - everything i wanted was in the demo :p

@Ste

It may look good on a 24", but i assure you it looks better at 1920x1080 on a 32 :)
*Try's to find a cheep and powerfull graphics card*

I wonder how long it will take to get bored of blowing people up in fallout..

4850? :)

So how graphically intense are these games suppoused to be? Lets just say my 4850 was at stock... and I want to play at 1920x1200? What frames will I be getting ya think? (I think I will further my volt mod when I get home.. I'll just go for 850/1000 tonight).

I was thinking GTX260 personally :p I want PhysX.

And you fps... about, 15 / 20 ? I dunno, totall guess.

Depends how big of a fire you start in game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom