Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
CENTER]
ninja2.jpg

bunker2.jpg

lake2.jpg
[/CENTER]

Bethesda released new screens today for Fallout 3's Operation Anchorage DLC, along with word on how high it'll raise the game's level cap with the third DLC pack, Broken Steel, planned for March. The new Operation Anchorage screens (which can be viewed in the gallery below) reveal a ninja suit, a snowy lake landscape and a commie Chinese bunker. The DLC pack is scheduled for release later this month at 800 ($10, 50 caps or 100 pieces of scrap metal).

Bethesda also informed Eurogamer that Broken Steel will raise the player's level cap to 30. We'd previously known that the bump was coming, but had no idea how high. Patient folks may care to wait and see if a discount happens on the packs down the line. As for us, well... that ninja armor looks like it might be worth $10.

Source[/QUOTE]

Ummm....looks like a Crysis clone to me. While I enjoyed Crysis, I enjoy what FO3 is much more. I'm sure gameplay will stay the same or similar, but the art direction of FO3 is what makes the game so great.

Isn't this meant to be a hologram in fort Constantine when your in there looking for the power armour? I know its set before the war, it's supposed to be some kind of training simulator.

That was all ways known, China invaded Alaska in a attempt to control the worlds last reserve of oil, I think it was in Chris Avolones Fallout bible that there was some details left out in the china story they where far more advanced in stealth but the USA where more advanced in personal armour and robotics.

Oh no I am a hard core Fallout fan and I think that whilst a little differnt it is a decent and worthy member of the fallout family.

By the way you need to resize your sig before I have to issue a infraction.

Fallout wasn't anything new technicaly back in the day what made it was the setting story and atmosphere, I replayed fallout 1 and 2 then fallout 3 an other than the location it did feel like a continuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom