fall out 3 thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok so who else is exited for this now that far cry is gone by and done with? the wepons look absolutly amazign and im itnerested to see what bethesda will do with this game.

I am also excited, i am interested to see how some of the minor details work out (Like if limbs always blow off, and if they die if a limb is blown off :p) And also how true them low system requirements are.

If it remains anything like oblivion, and it's ability to be modded - it'll be amazing.

im pumped and by the time the dev tool is relased hopefully i wotn be board, this has been designed to last years of game play they said it has a lightly smaller map then oblivion but as much as 2x the content.

I hope it is good, as I just shelled out $124 for the survival edition at amazon.com :D

Got it earlier today, been playin it for the last few hours. So far, the game's incredible. it just put far cry 2, fable 2 and dead space way on the backburner.

The game is a beast to run too. I can just barely max it all out at 1920x1200, but it's not quite as smooth as i'd like it, stutters in combat. Gonna try a better overclock, but gotta cut down the draw distance in the meantime. Harder to run than crysis lmao. might just be the lack of motion blur making it not look so smooth though. Too lazy to actually check fps.
Game itself looks bloody fantastic. screenshots didn't do it justice at all.

anyhow back to playin XD

Yea, I picked this up last night but haven't had a chance to play it. I do have a question which will determine which OS I put it on. Is the game DX10? I'm too lazy to search the web for info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom