Fable Lost Chapters Weird Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB

Solid State Member
Hey, Im not sure if this is the right forum to ask this in but =/.

So I just bought Fable the lost chapters for the PC.

Everything works fine for about 20 - 30 minutes but then the textures go all wack, theres black spots on the ground the buildings are all messed up (random lines through them the roof is going through the ground stuff like that)and theres weird lighting over the ground. You can also see through bits of the characters etc.

Basically Im just walking around and i get to a new area and it just goes all weird, while its still playable its not the most enjoyable experiance walking through black spots.

When i restart my computer everything goes back to normal for another half hour or so.

I've tried playing the game on various graphic setting with the same result, 30 mins of perfect gameplay followed by weird graphic effects.

If it means any thing i upgraded my video card drivers the day before installing fable. (the Nvidia 81.95 drivers)

Thanks for any advise someone can give.

My System Specs Are
Intel Celeron 2.4ghz
512mb ram
Nvidia Geforce 6600GT 128mb

Minimum Fable Specs
1.4 ghz processor
256mb ram
64mb shader capable video card.

I didnt play before updating the driver.

Also i tried playing star wars knights of the old republic and after an hour everything was still working normal.

Ill try that.

My graphics card is running at 55 - 56 celcius while on the desktop. And my CPU is at 30 - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom