fable grr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
okay yes old game so here is an old question. on the defeat the jack of blades.. i cant get out of the guild to go get more potions and what not? how do i do this without starting over?

so whats your problem? is it that your stuck in the fight with jack of blades but dont have potions so you keep dying? or after you kill him you get stuck?

You don't need potions to do it, trust me i have done it without. Just think about how to fight..

You don't need potions to do it, trust me i have done it without. Just think about how to fight..

If I may elaborate...

First, you must kill his minions. This brings down his "shield"; I would suggest using your flourishes.

After you deal enough damage on him, he will fly up and stones will thrust up from the ground; these stones are your cover. Once he is done sending a volley, come out and shoot him.

I hope this helps you with your gaming experience.

For me this was easier than anything in the gme, well i also had the Solas Greatsword, and Full Dark Plate armor, with multi strike, Multi Arrow, and Psychic Shield, and full physique. With all that stuff hes insanely easyy to kill.

For me this was easier than anything in the gme, well i also had the Solas Greatsword, and Full Dark Plate armor, with multi strike, Multi Arrow, and Psychic Shield, and full physique. With all that stuff hes insanely easyy to kill.

Wow, way to overexagerate. So what did you do to the rest of the enemies ? merely show your face in there presence and watch them disintigrate into subatomic particles ?

Must you really take such tone with your comments?

Wow, way to over exaggerate. So what did you do to the rest of the enemies ? merely show your face in there presence and watch them disintigrate into subatomic particles ?

Yeah, because your post was much more humble and informative. </sarcasm>

Does anyone have random crashes with this game? Without warning it just closes to my desktop no error messages or anything. None of my other games does this, it's just Fable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom