F.E.A.R. sponsored by ATI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
Well, I preordered my copy of F.E.A.R. from my local GameStop, and on the back of the box, there is an ATI logo, which shocked me. How can this be when the 6600 GT pwned the X850XT in the BETA, or will the true version run much better with ATI hardware.

just because someone sponsors a game doesn't mean it runs better with them

remember when AMD won in the Intel sponsored event? :p

Yeah, the 6600 GT runs better on max settings than the X800XT runs on lowest. Me, I have to play the BETA at 800x600, mixture of low and medium to not get lag, and even then, my FPS is about 20-30.

Well that's an odd thing... But then it's only a BETA- a badly programmed BETA most probably.

We'll just have to wait until this game (finally) hits the shelves to see what GPU 'owns', if only by a few FPS.

I just want the damned game to be out already...I remember in december that STALKER was set for march.....march neared and it became may...may neared and oh whats this it became freakin october.

FEAR when I was looking way back when was set for june6th, then august, and now it's ALSO in freakin october....tired of these damn game designers pushing games back months and months at a time.

It's often the way (*cough* Doom 3 *cough* HL2 *cough*). Either that or a game from a lesser-known developer pops out of nowhere that redefines the entire interactive entertainment industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom