F.E.A.R SP Demo violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
I have just downloaded the F.E.A.R demo and its great. I really want the full version cos its so cool. And it runs on my AMD 1600+ with a 64meg GeForce 3.

Anyway i dont know if its a thing where the demo is less violent or whatever, but ruinning on low-mid settings i cant see no blood. Ok its there for corpses that are dead and part of the scenery and all the blood associated thereto. But when i shoot the bad bad men the hits create a sort of spark rather than blood. Was just wondering whether this has to do with my graphics settings being too low to have blood enabled or whether the demo has been "toned down" as such.

Oh and btw i havent tried yet, but u know when that scary little girl runs/floats across your field of view, is it possible to shoot her or is she invincible?

you cant shoot her.

make sure blood is actually enabled in options, cause no the demo isn't toned down

chickenNcheese said:
I have just downloaded the F.E.A.R demo and its great. I really want the full version cos its so cool. And it runs on my AMD 1600+ with a 64meg GeForce 3.

WTF!!!

Did you enjoy the F.E.A.R demo SLIDESHOW?

yep sorry bout that. i played it through again and this time there was nice amounts of blood and one decapitation. dunno maybe missed it the first time round. i still had some corpses which didnt bleed at all tho but meh.

regarding F.E.A.R SLIDESHOW:
actually it runs very smoothly even when dust and sparks etc are flying around. i have no AA and filtering is bilinear. also i have 1.5GB RAM so that prob helps. but it actually runs very smooth - i cant notice any lag.

ill post a frame rate if someone can tell me how to display it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom