F.E.A.R Perseus Mandate Your Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric1

In Runtime
Ok this is for all the F.E.A.R. lovers out there. I know this game has been out for a while now but I was hoping to get your game reviews. I just got my copy today and I got to tell ya it gives me the chills. I like the mini gun and the grenade launcher and the gun drone is a nice touch. What really blows my mind is those things in the black puddles that try to take you to the underworld or somewhere. Man I have a big fat lump in the seat of my pants just playing this game. What do you think of the game?

I personally like the Orignal FEAR better. The storyline was put together better and the multiplayer was better. Perseus Mandate is a great game, dont get me wrong, and it was very fun and enjoyable and scared the **** outta me, but wasnt over the top for me, considering it came out in 2007 and there were better games to play. FEAR came out in 2005 and had the best graphics and was the most demanding game of that year. Bringing out another game utilizing the same graphics and physics engine in the same year that crysis and bioshock and COD4 came out just didnt cut it for me.

Ya i picked this up for 10 bucks a couple weeks ago, one of the games i need to get around to playing.

eh...i didnt really like it
The first FEAR was the best, then the expansion was ok and now this one sucks.

The reviews went from 9.0 to 7.4 to 5.5

they should have atleast changed the graphics and added new stuff to it.
It just feels like the same game and it gets boring and repetetive after a while.

eh...i didnt really like it
The first FEAR was the best, then the expansion was ok and now this one sucks.

The reviews went from 9.0 to 7.4 to 5.5

they should have atleast changed the graphics and added new stuff to it.
It just feels like the same game and it gets boring and repetetive after a while.

Yeah it was pretty much the same thing. All they really did was add some new weapons. I am looking forward to FEAR 2 coming out. I think that should be a pretty good one. I hope it will take advantage of Direct X 10.

Yeah it was pretty much the same thing. All they really did was add some new weapons. I am looking forward to FEAR 2 coming out. I think that should be a pretty good one. I hope it will take advantage of Direct X 10.

that will be good then.
I'll be looking fwd to that!

Right now , im waiting for rainbow six lv2

I played all 3 fears at the same time (or rather, one after the other), since i didnt have a PC that could run them before. So I just had it all mashed into one game. scared the **** outta me. Although I agree with krazy that it was the worste out of the 3, i still enjoyed it.

Hey even if it was a last ditch effort to make some more money to produce fear 2 idc XD If they make that game rock itll be well worth it.

oh and the first time i stepped on one of those ****-pit things that grab you i nearly wet myself hahaha.

I played all 3 fears at the same time (or rather, one after the other), since i didnt have a PC that could run them before. So I just had it all mashed into one game. scared the **** outta me. Although I agree with krazy that it was the worste out of the 3, i still enjoyed it.

Hey even if it was a last ditch effort to make some more money to produce fear 2 idc XD If they make that game rock itll be well worth it.

oh and the first time i stepped on one of those ****-pit things that grab you i nearly wet myself hahaha.

well i first got scrared when i walked down the ladder and the girl was right there and once u got down a face pops out...thats when im like THATS IT...bed time.
and the other was the flying monsters towards the end...i didnt know they were ocming and i turn around and BAM...i was shaking....man..scary

the first fear didnt have enough action in it.. too much yappa yappa talking and walking around

extraction point was straight out go in balls out shooting crap up and constant use of slow mo... i've only played the demo for perseus mandate... and i needa get that game.. seems fun?

Perseus Mandate was a decent expansion from a game play standpoint, but after I learned that Project Origin (FEAR 2) will entirely ignore the storylines of both of the FEAR expansions it kind of killed my enjoyment of that aspect of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom