F.E.A.R. Multiplayer Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizted_3kgt

Daemon Poster
Anyone know of any issues with F.E.A.R. crashing only in multiplayer? That and the NFS:MW demo crashes occasionally. BF2/COD2 have never crashed on me.

I've tried putting my overclocks back to stock, no effect at all. I can play approximately 2.5 rounds (half hour) of F.E.A.R. online, and it will crash back to Windows everytime. Singleplayer I can play for hours at a time without any issues.

My overclocks are Prime/3DMark/AquaMark/Sandra stable, so I raised them back up. The only thing I think it could be is my crappy wireless DSL connection, but I can't see that crashing it to Windows.

Thanks for any help.

Try loosening the timings on your memory and see. Also remove one of the memory modules and see if it runs. I have seen plenty of times including myself where one module doesnt work in dual mode with the other module.

I think everyone needs to know what/if any errors pop up. Does it ever reboot?

Since I know whats going on its very extremely weird so since nfs is a demo and is very beta I wouldnt be that concerned and fear has crashed on plenty of peoples cpu so it may just be a very bad coincidence..

Call me when you get on lol

I can't wait till you get road runner.. just freaking lan @ your house till than your connection blowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I cant wait 15 mins for a megabyte :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom