F.E.A.R demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn hope you guys aren't talkin to me, I didn't sound hostile towards the game or even upset. all I said was the game has to be optimized, stating the obvious or not.
no not you in particular, this thread has been done over tons of times not to mention with BF2 demo as well where people were flipping out either saying 'WTF THIS GAME DOESNT PLAY ON MY COMPUTER EVEN THOUGH I GET 1000000FPS IN COUNTER STRIKE'

maybe they were wondering if it was just them or not, quit flippin.
Once again a search of this kind of thing would show many, MANY threads concerning this...beyond that it's fairly common sense to know that demos will contain bugs and things going crazy..so hmm lets put 2 and 2 together shall we...if you get crazy scores in popular benchmarks, all other full games work fine, but this demo doesn't...well gee that kind of tells you right there what the problem is.

if you have such a problem with them asking and wanting help then don't reply to the thread, and you wonder why mods want to ban you? your a miserable SOB that just attacks ppl instead of helping them. I unsubscribing from this thread so make all your smartass comments :) i know it makes you feel superior.

im on nubius' side here

Its pretty common knowledge that demos are buggy. Its just the nature of things. Its also common knowledge that FEAR is incredibly demanding, the quintessential system hog. You need to use some common sense when doing this kinda thing.

hmm i tried it running on my system p4 3.06-533mhz ,512 ddr 400mhz dual channel, and here is the big one.... INTEGRATED GRAPHICS! :p , an intel graphics media accelerator 900 <<<<<<<!!! the reason i have this is that when i bought my pc iw as kinda stupid:) , next time ill build my own, so anyways the problem was that my pci-e slot was missing @_@ so i cant upgrade graphics and im stuck with integrated till my next system,ohhhh btw i got 25 fps on lowest of the lower settings :p everything on low 640 x 480 ^_____________________________^

contry said:
hmm i tried it running on my system p4 3.06-533mhz ,512 ddr 400mhz dual channel, and here is the big one.... INTEGRATED GRAPHICS! :p , an intel graphics media accelerator 900 <<<<<<<!!! the reason i have this is that when i bought my pc iw as kinda stupid:) , next time ill build my own, so anyways the problem was that my pci-e slot was missing @_@ so i cant upgrade graphics and im stuck with integrated till my next system,ohhhh btw i got 25 fps on lowest of the lower settings :p everything on low 640 x 480 ^_____________________________^

Prebuilt systems would be so much better if they would give you at least an AGP or PCI-E slot and a nice power supply, but of course, they won't do that because they want you to buy one of their "gaming grade" systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom