F.E.A.R demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have have p4 3.2ghz and 1GB ddr400 ram
and i have 256MB geforce 6600

does this games run good in my system???

maroon1 said:

dont see why it wouldnt matey :) thats an average system .. good enough but :)

there is a multi-player version out? I played the single person and that little girl kept scaring the shit outta me. I dont know if I'll be able to handle it..lol.

maroon1 said:

My system is fairly similar to yours in power. I played it back when I had 1 gig RAM also. I ran it at 1280x1024 (only resolution that looks good on my LCD), and it was very jittery everytime you turned a corner, until I turned the graphics down to Medium quality.

So in short, it'll run if you put the options down low. Right now I think the game is just not optimized very well, and they'll probably be bringing it down, theres actually a huge post that the devs are aware of, with the specific issue I'm talking about. So it'll run on a medium setting, any higher and the game stutters badly everytime you turn a corner.

so if ur video card runs the game in medium setting, so how my video card will run the game?low setting, or it would't handle the game at all

All I can say is what I said before, the game needs to be optimized badly. Unless it's an issue of driver support as well, I really dont know my self.

All I know is my 3dMark05 score is 5949, CS:S stress test is 121 fps, so overall my system is pretty fast considering I'm not overclocking a thing and the majority of the hardware in my system is over a year old (don't quote me). Judging from all that, I need to say I can't imagine them not tweaking the game, if my system is stuttering everytime I turn a corner.

I would say, cross your fingers and hope they fix it before release.

it's a freakin demo...why is there even this kind of 'it needs tweaking' discussions...no crap...what gave you that idea.....it's a damned demo, theres not a demo on earth that isn't buggy as all hell, it's simply giving you a taste of whats to come, but it's still going to be a really demanding game nonetheless.

No doubt there'll still be issues with the game on release just like the thousands of games in the many years have also been like...and theres always patches

maybe they were wondering if it was just them or not, quit flippin.

Anyways, they are aware of this problem and i sure they will fix it by the time it comes out in october, if not, they could also make a patch for it shortly after its released, i sure they won't leave it like that when they know so many ppl are having problems.

damn hope you guys aren't talkin to me, I didn't sound hostile towards the game or even upset. all I said was the game has to be optimized, stating the obvious or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom