F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Single Player Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, that demo is really sweet. gonna def buy the game. and i have experienced no slow downs or glitches of any kind. running at 1680x1050 maxed outwith 2x aa and vsync on and get a constant 60 FPS :D

As soon as I open up the demo I get a Sound Accerleration Error. I've tried everything to fix it but doesn't work. So I get no sound when I'm playing it. The game is sweet though. Graphics look a lot better than the first one, and the creepiness is cool.

I got it to load and the graphics are very nice. It was a very fun demo.

FEAR2pic.png

So Ethan, you had not stutters? I was beginning to think it was mostly ATI hardware, but Veedub had stutters on his, and you seemed to have no stutters.

i had 1 stutter and it was when the guy picked me up, and i got it at that spot each time, it isnt that anoying tho its like less then a second delay. im mad my rma's wont be back before this is out :(

I've got the brief pauses as well. I've played it a few times and it seems to pause in the same places every time.

It's a demo, so sometimes those things are to be expected.

It seems like the demo doesn't really stay true to the feel of the original game. Things feel a little bit too actiony/cartoony and I didn't really experience any genuine scares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom