expensive pc gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work, get paid, planned my build for 2 months, waited, built, $1200. I'll do it again in another 2 years. But if your building a pc 'just' to game, I think its a waste of money.

If you have the cash to blow on such a rig by all means do so, but I think the point is he was a lieing sack of crap.

You can build a rig that will out perform any shop bought rig for half the price and still have a great machine without using over priced parts.

i'm gonna go buy all the expensive parts off of newegg and pay someone to build it for me and it'll pwn your crappy rig!!!!!! XD

lawl

I hate those little rich white boys who think they know everything about computers and all they do is buy the "best" parts. They also take weeks to put a PC together because they didn't know why an AMD cpu wouldn't fit into an intel mobo and have to return parts and waste money and time.

My 3 year old ATI 9600AIW plays CS:S on almost the top settings, although I'm thinking about upgrading for the next generation in the next year or so. I'm guessing I can get an 8800gts for a decent price by then.

they dont "buy" the "best"...

they "buy" the most expensive...(more like their parents buy the most expensive...)

abc.jpg

(i never got that many toys :()
spoiled children FTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom