expensive pc gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread was long (can I have the last 15 - 20 min of my life back?) Some of the stuff he was asking was odd and also this is just something I spotted see the way he changed his job half way through the thread? Architect to Games Designer (around pages 4 - 6 can't rember the right one) he looked like a spaz with that many posts he triple posted quite a few times.

I am with you on this I think he is a liar.

That thread was long (can I have the last 15 - 20 min of my life back?) Some of the stuff he was asking was odd and also this is just something I spotted see the way he changed his job half way through the thread? Architect to Games Designer (around pages 4 - 6 can't rember the right one) he looked like a spaz with that many posts he triple posted quite a few times.

I am with you on this I think he is a liar.

i caught that one a while back... bad liar...

He was lieing through his backside most of the time, that rig was WAY to over powered it would be like a midget riding a Harley powered by a jet engine. What I would like to know how he was planing to pay for it all.

He was lieing through his backside most of the time, that rig was WAY to over powered it would be like a midget riding a Harley powered by a jet engine. What I would like to know how he was planing to pay for it all.

infinite imaginary dollars for an imaginary system???

meh I spent about 3-4k on my personal computer since the a64..I make money, and I spend it. No harm in that. Only problem I have with people spending loads of money in a computer is if they don't have loads of money and need to support a family. I can honestly say however its not worth spending that much money on a computer at all considering a year later it will be midrange (well maybe not quite, a bit higher than midrange). Only time Id spend about 10k on a computer is if it was a gift or I was building a boutique machine (assuming I had funds to do so lol).

First PC I built was an athlon XP when it first came out, along with a Radeon 7500, 30gb hd, and a thermaltake cooler (all that I can remember :p). Whats the point of having money if your not going to spend it/invest it?

infinite imaginary dollars for an imaginary system???

Your right ;).

Oh and saltynay that is one **** of a server case you have there. Shame I just got a case or I would be buying one but it has been added to my wish list.

my rig pwn his rig XD

c2extreme qx6850
dfi lanparty ut nf680i lt sli-t2r
gskill 8gig pc6400 ddr2
2 x 8800 ultra sli
tagan 1100w psu
soundblaster xfi elite pro
creative gigaworks s750 7.1
sony bluray burner
2 x hitachi 1tb 7200
30" dell lcd
lian li case