Everything Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know, Nick, I joined a new server, and this one I like a lot. Sorry, Puddle. I just didn't like the way this was going. I lost too much stuff. Nome or DJ can't keep giving me stuff...

I'm in MinecraftAddicts.com They build extraordinary stuff. They have 6 different worlds, 2 Build worlds, 2 separate PvP worlds, 1 Nether, and 1 PvE (player vs environment).

I'm embarking on my own contraption.

You need 100 posts before you can add pictures in your sig. And it has to be hosted elsewhere, like tinypic or photobucket.

And I'm good at Photroshop. :p

You need 100 posts before you can add pictures in your sig. And it has to be hosted elsewhere, like tinypic or photobucket.

And I'm good at Photroshop. :p

Ok. Did you mean Photoshop? I made one for me with Photoshop.
Yours is pretty awesome XD, it reminds me of club penguin sometimes...

Yeah, Photoshop.

It's actually a Tux character. It looks cool how he's dressed up looking like an old wizard. Gandalf is what I thought. ;)

Haha yeah, it does seem to be gandolf. If he was hunched over it would be even more so :p

Also I tried to join the server but it says its outdated... Do i need to downgrade to 1.0?

Yeah, they're using 1.0 They're using bukkit, I believe. So all their plug ins have to be compatible in 1.1 ;)

They're in no hurry, though. With all that they build, why should they worry about a few perks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom