estimated fps cod4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoltFTW

Baseband Member
with 2gig ram n 9600 gt, and amd x2 5200 2.8 how much fps do you think i would have in cod4 on high settings with or without aa

haha well I think you'd probably get an average of 60-70. CoD4 is amazing. I love the graphics engine it has. I have a 8800GTS and I get about 50-60 fps.. i really don't think I have ever lagged in that game, and I have max settings

tyvm guys as long as i can run smooth. ty agn btw can u pm me the cfg u use to get 300

settings must look gross. I need at least 8xAF and 2xAA + max details

hehe im not picky my current pc plays all settings low i dnt even use ragdoll lol cnt wait til saturday. btw does AA rly make a huge difference

hehe im not picky my current pc plays all settings low i dnt even use ragdoll lol cnt wait til saturday. btw does AA rly make a huge difference

I was referring to the guy with the 300fps settings.

As for AA, it depends on the resolution and monitor you are running.....also it's subjective. I usually think 2-4x AA is sufficient and I'm running 1680x1050 on a 22'' monitor

60+

I have E6850@3ghz, an old 8800GTS 320mb and hit 80fps max settings 1650x1080. No jokes, either. My PC loves playing this game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom