Errr ! Now When I Buy Games im just Gambling my MONEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
You will probably be asking why when you look at my title ??. Well its because of the E5.0001 thing, that now isnt work. Rome Total War wont work now, BF2 Wont Work. and my NEW game Dance Ejay 6 (fan of the series) wont work !, although this time its called E5.D141 . I beleive this is part of the CD Copy protection, as only games that need the disk in wont work :(, and only ones that use ~E5.xxxx. So now everytime i buy and install a new game and click on the shortcut to launch, i think, Will it work or wont it ?.

I just wish i could think how to fix it :( !. Its driving me insane. i REFUSE to not buy any new games because of this stupid thing !.

I first thought that it might be because the pc thinks its a fake disk because my DVD drive is crap, but it cantbe, Its BRAND new. 18x DVD writer from lightscribe.

When i first bought my new pc everything worked, and then, one day this started happening. Although i beleive it was after i installed Service Pack 2 for XP.

Please Help guys.

Im asking how to get my games to work. You see my games that require the disk to play all run E5.0001, which is a copy protection thing, and for some reason the game never launches because of it. So i just need to make this stop happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom