Entertaining Jigsaw Puzzles for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
My four year old nephew likes to play jigsaw puzzles and I also began teaching him computer basics. He already knows how to move the mouse, click and drag objects and install Linux on a computer. (just kidding about the last one). He does very well and I thought it would be nice to play some jigsaw puzzles with him on the computer so that he would get used to mouse movement and ways of interacting with the screen and game.
The Jigetiser jigsaw puzzles display 18 different Christmas themed pictures and are available in five difficulties each. The first two difficulties use only a few big tiles and are perfect for children of age 4+ I think. The other three difficulties are for advanced users who have some time at their disposal. The tiles are smaller and of course there are more tiles.
The preview image will not be available on the last difficulty, all other difficulties show a preview image. Pieces are connected to each other by moving them next to each other. They can also be rotated clockwise by holding them with the left mouse button and pressing the right mouse button as well.
christmas-jigsaw-puzzle.jpg

All 18 jigsaw puzzles offer family friendly pictures. The only distracting element is the advertisement on top and in the jigsaw puzzle itself. Still, the look and feel of this jigsaw puzzle game for the computer is very nice. And best of all, my nephew likes it.
grandpaclauspreview.jpg
santaspreppreview.jpg

Thanx for posting!
My daughter is keen on playing jigsaw puzzles as well, but she prefers offline versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom