is this enough to run warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ki9090

In Runtime
can this laptop run warcraft 3, age of mythology and AVP 2?
1GHZ CPU
512mb pc100 SDRAM
64 mb Geforce MX4000 Graphics card?

This number wise is greater than all their requirements but i was just wondering cause the ram is pc100 SDRAM.

why is it that it wont run them very well? Warcraft only needs 400mhz and 128ram (16mb graphics card) and age of mythology.AVP 2 are around the same needs.

And if i meens anything performance wise the vid card is PCI and the 512mb ram is 2 of 2XX (forget the exact amount).

ki9090, "minimum specs" mean that the application will run on a box with those specs. It will run...That's all they're promising. The application will load, but it will run like glue and look terrible.

I ran it on my old machine:
AMD 1700+, 512DDR, Radeon7000 (32mb) and when there were alot of towers or people, it would run sluggish. sometimes to a halt

~Ki9090

It sound like to me that it should work fine, maybe in the game options you could lower the graphic quality for all the games. If that doesn't work then maybe a virus/spyware/adware has clogged up you computer and slowing it down. As far as that all, the last thing that maybe a problem that I SERIOUSLY DOUGHT, is that your C:\ drive is full, I beileive for maximun performance you need 15% empty on the drive. Try portioning it out.

Email me of you still have problems: gaminggamer@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom