Empire Total War Mulitplayer Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
Empire Total War Multiplayer Video PC Gameplay Trailer from GameVideos

The Total War series moves into the 18th century in Sega's Empire Total War for PC. Along with their expansive single player experience, there will be new customizable game modes and multiplayer that fans of the series will enjoy.
I'm totally pumped for this game! Looks like they are developing in cooperation with Steam to bring Steam Achievements and customizable game modes. Once this comes out no one will see me for weeks!

I have been waiting for this game for easily 2 years when they started development. I have had it on preorder for 5 months from steam. Its actually one of my main reasons for getting a new gfx card and cpu as it will be so intensive on physics calculations.

I will miss not being able to use my usual ultimate defence for a mid sized army the porcupine where the archers/ crossbowmen are all in the centre and protected by hexagon of spearmen. Using the corner of the battle map and making phalanxes really closely packed in lines was another good cheat way to beat an army 5 times your size in Total war Rome.

I hope they don't cripple the game so you have to achieve in multiplayer to get all the factions in the singleplayer. I want them to be seperately managed so you build yourself up in the multiplayer or build yourself up in the singleplayer

I totally agree. While it sounds like they are heading in a great direction with the multiplayer, I really hope they keep the singleplayer so good. That's what makes the game IMO. Naval battles seem incredibly fun and from the gameplay footage it looks to be everything I expected.

I'm definitely going to play this game. I wonder how long till theres a World War 1-2 total war game...

I think WW2 would ruin it with the prominent airforce presence doesn't really fit in with the longevity of the game that way. I think they will look back before they go forwards they have mainly only covered European history so far with with one shoot off campaign to the Americas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom