Empire: Total War Demo Today !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, may-be I missed something? I played both tutorials and both battles.

I had a few CTD's.

Settings were all maxed. The performance was great during game. Then randomly, CTD.

The ships looked fantastic and were fun. The land battle wasn't anything special.

I was kinda disappointed there wasn't anything campaign-related - they could've at least included one turn, or a video of it. But I suppose it would've taken even longer in that case.

Still loved it though ^_^
Pre-ordering it three days before it comes out, cos that's when I'll have the money.

Meh, may-be I missed something? I played both tutorials and both battles.

I had a few CTD's.

Settings were all maxed. The performance was great during game. Then randomly, CTD.

The ships looked fantastic and were fun. The land battle wasn't anything special.

What are CTD's ?

You must've missed something anyway, the sea battles imo were a bit boring. But the land battle was awesome especially if you play it very tactical and spend a while setting it up right.

Heh, I just watched the Empire: Total War - Campaign video - looks good, though the map doesn't look any better than M:TW II's. But there's three distinct maps; European, Indian and American ^_^ Can't wait to play the game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom