Empire Total War 50% off on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
I went to get the Hitman Collection (thanks KC) and saw that they also have Empire Total War for 50% of. This deal ends tomorrow.

I have this game, and have yet to fully understand it. :( I get the battle parts, but the advancing outside of battles, is where I'm lost.

I have this game, and have yet to fully understand it. :( I get the battle parts, but the advancing outside of battles, is where I'm lost.

That's a good deal, coincidentally I've been playing a lot of Empire myself. Finally got around to playing with the British. Lots of options with them. Psss... take India...

(thanks KC)

No problem. I am a big fan of steam. I am alway checking them out for what deals that they might have going on. Like I just picked up WH40K:DOW:II at 50% off just them.
Anyways, if I see at game that TF might be interested in, i do make a habit of post it up here for other people to see.

Being a player of Shogun Total War, the Total War series is a little more than just fighting other factions in a the battle field. There is a as much of diplomacy and there is combat in that series.

^ yea. And economy is a big one too. M2TW also brought in the religion factor quite a bit. I got ETW on this sale, but just need to get some time to sit down with it now.

BTW: what was yesterday's THQ deal? If they do the CoH pack or another pack with the CoH games then I'll be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom