Elders scroll help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane12m

In Runtime
this is what system requirements lab says.. why does it say it cant work when i meet the req??

You Have: NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 () FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this minimum requirement.
Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 128 MB , You have - 128.0 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 3.0
Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 3.0

your video card is not good enough
oblivion is an incredibly demanding game and your not going to run it on integrated graphics

You need something with 3.0 shaders, my X1600 card runs it on next to full requirements fine. Sorry didnt notice you had 3.0, but it wont run on 2.0 shaders even though it says it will.

If you dont want to buy a new card theres a program called oldblivion on the net that will change the shader requirements to let you play it. Warning though it wont look that nice. Itll look like Morrowind.

Oldoblivion helped my last laptop (had a Radeon 9600 card in it) run Oblivion just fine and it looked good too. It really depends on what you graphics hardware is and I have no idea how it'll look on your setup. Atleast you'll be able to play it, though.
Oldblivion

It will run on geforce 6150 100% but on lowest settings

You need something with 3.0 shaders, my X1600 card runs it on next to full requirements fine. Sorry didnt notice you had 3.0, but it wont run on 2.0 shaders even though it says it will.

No, it runs on Shader Model 2.0 video cards

The game run on Geforce FX and ATI Xxxx seires (like X800), and both are Shader model 2.0 card

Oldoblivion helped my last laptop (had a Radeon 9600 card in it) run Oblivion just fine and it looked good too. It really depends on what you graphics hardware is and I have no idea how it'll look on your setup. Atleast you'll be able to play it, though.
Oldblivion

The game doesn't run on Shader Model 1.1 or 1.4 like Geforce 3 or 4Ti. However, Oldblivion patch allows the game to run on these unsupported video cards

Yeh sorry I forgot what shaders my card had. Bad information on my part. I was pretty angry when my ATI Radeon 9100 128mb card couldnt play the game.

And Oldblivion helped me play it until I saw the game on the XBOX360 then I wanted a new **** card.

Theres no point playing a game like Oblivion on lowest settings when the feature that attracted most people was its graphics lol

hahahaha a radeon 9100, thats worse than my 9250 which sucks bad!!!

but i believe there are downgrade patches available for oblivion that should allow ur card to work..... there was one for Halo that allowed my Riva TNT2 to work.... see if ur lucky :)

hahahaha a radeon 9100, thats worse than my 9250 which sucks bad!!!
but i believe there are downgrade patches available for oblivion that should allow ur card to work..... there was one for Halo that allowed my Riva TNT2 to work.... see if ur lucky :)

It played the games I had, Spellforce, Halo, Starcraft, Ground Control. Thats really all I played compared to know. I was also an inexperienced tech person so I had yet to know I overpayed $70 for a card that wasnt that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom