Elder Scrolls Oblivion 360 to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I already have Elder Scrolls on Xbox 360 with some of the XBLM Downloads, awsome i must say, ive racked up 40+ hours and a master in 3 different major skills... But now im bored with nothing much fun left to do.

Would it be worth moveing to the PC for all the mods and stuff ? is the gameplay better ? are the mods worth it ?

Also...

Am i likely to be able to get better graphics on the PC through my setup at 1280x768 , or will they be worse than 360 graphics.

C2D E6300 @ 1.86Ghz
Overclocked Radeon X1950Pro
2GB PC 5300 RAM DDR2

Thanks.

IMO Oblivion looks crappy on the 360 in comparison to PC. You'll want to OC your CPU though.

Your setup should look better...as for the gameplay and mods...etc. I can't comment as I didn't really enjoy Oblivion much and gave up after a few hours.

You have no fun stuff left to do after 40ish hours??? lol.. I played that game for months without getting bored..

PC version is great because of the user content... thats why I bought it.

Ok Kool :), Ok k then phantom, tell me wot i shud do. Im master at Acro, Sneak and sumin else i forgot lol. I have 20 sets of ALL armor. Im extremely rich, ive done jumping in all the cities, and fighted just about everything i can think of, completed arena, Black Hand, Theifs Guild, Dark Brother Hood... Now im bored. I cba to do fighters guild or mages guild...LOl

Do what I did and find and enter all the points of intrest in the game.... I found every one, all caves, forts ect.

or try the knights of the nine and the shivering isles and you could finish main story line finish the other guilds do all the quests in all teh citys looking for the secret ones in dungeons is fun enuf aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom