The Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes good game. So good ive got it already on my Xbox 360, spent way over 50 Hours on it and STILL not completed the main storyline quest.

... and ive just ordered it for PC aswell ;), there are many many mods available so you can totally customize the game, theres mods that effect the graphics, new armour sets, new weapons, even Flying Carpets....

But i think you should upgrade your PC before considering playing the game on the PC, it makes VERY high end pc's work hard (and lag :p).

But if you have a PS3 or Xbox 360 you should most certainly get it.

The expansion packs...Well Knights of The Nine, is in my opinion not worth it. If your gona get it on Xbox 360 or PS3 save your money for Shivering isles, this adds another 30+ Hours the gameplay, o yeh, and a WHOLE new land ;).

EDIT: You may be able to play on the lower settings, especially if you can overclock that Opteron 144 as you have a cooler. Spend a few quid and buy a 8600GTS (Cheep as nuts !) seriously there well cheep now. (atleast in UK).

O yeh can someone quickly answer my question, when i bought my PC 3 months ago, the E6600 was at £205, now its £130 , Does this mean by august in another 3 months its gona drop another 70 quid :D, or will the decline in price slow down now...

Good game yes, but as above you wont get the best out of it with your pc! graphics card upgrade would make a difference for you.
KMAN £130 for the E6600 is dirt cheap so i dout it will go down as much as it has done in the last 3-4months or so, if it does thats almost like giving it away lol although the quad core 6600 is meant to be dropping to £200 or below so thats a bargian aswell

Zomfg ! £200 :D.

Yeh lol 130 quid is a bargain :p.

I might have to be getting a Q6600 for me b-day then... That or X2900XT/8800GTS...

Hmm depends which i'll get the best performance gain from...

my opty 144 is at 2700mhz with artic freezer 64 pro. i was planning to OC my video card as it only idles at 46C and maxes out at 56-58C

im going to try playing this on my PC. which expansion should i get?

my opty 144 is at 2700mhz with artic freezer 64 pro. i was planning to OC my video card as it only idles at 46C and maxes out at 56-58C

im going to try playing this on my PC. which expansion should i get?

First off, good look getting it to play well.

Second off, dont get an expansion pack before you know you like it, and after youve got bored on the original game, trust me and others. this game alone is bigger than most games with 3 expansion packs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom