The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i cant wait, with all the new advancements in technology in the graphics department, this game is sure to be a stunner, the movies look amazing

just watched the 'chapter 1' video...graphics look pretty **** good up until the king is in your face....his face doesn't look too good nor does the movement.

Never played any of the elder scroll games or morrowind but this looks pretty cool

Morrowind + expansions was one of my all time favorite games, and oblivion looks like its gonna be right up there with it

Nubius said:
just watched the 'chapter 1' video...graphics look pretty **** good up until the king is in your face....his face doesn't look too good nor does the movement.

Never played any of the elder scroll games or morrowind but this looks pretty cool

You have to realize that those videos were from a alpha version of the game. And also remember that, that is pretty impressive considering it is alpha. :D

Yea it was supposed to come out for the Xbox 360 at launch, but i'm glad it will be for pc. Morrowind for the Xbox took like 5 minutes to load... i didn't like it.

Exaclty riceball! Personally im a PC fanboy, and when all of those console fanboys try to talk s**t to me about how there xbox 360 will pwn I just tell them that my computer will run it just fine! Then they continue on about the controllers... they must be dumb since the controllers are USB! lol

The release date being pushed back does upset me but I have mixed immotions, it gives me time to continue to upgrade my computer, and also gives them more time to correct the crap they missed.

You have to realize that those videos were from a alpha version of the game. And also remember that, that is pretty impressive considering it is alpha.
I realize that but it's gonna take some massive improvement to the faces to be impressive...right now they look lifeless with not a lot of detail and considering they were going on about all the detail in the first video it's pretty surprising that they didn't make the faces better even for an alpha.

However, I'm not looking forward to this game myself....by the time feb comes though I'm wondering how well my PC will actually be able to handle it.

The forests look like they'll be quite amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom