Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_darknes

In Runtime
I bought this game out of pure bordom. I saw it on the shelf at target for 20 bucks and it had PC gamer editors choice on it so i boght it. For the first hour and a half it was BORING. But then i figured out how to play and i got into the story a little bit. I must say this game kicks @$$.

Anyone else play it or have tried it? what do you think?

i love the game i have 400+ hours of game play...i know almost every thing about the game..i too bought the game out of pure bordum...the editor kicks @$$ ..you can creat you own mods!..if you want i have a link to this sight w/ 2500+ mods...

Hey if you know everything about the game, where the hell is the secret passage to the Lasamsi Cave's in Gnisis? And, where is Ineas guy in Ald Rhun?

Hi guys. i bought this game a while back when i to was bored lol, but i never got into it. I was obsessed with Diablo 2 for 3 years and so morrowwind was a massive change for me. i would make a character and without saving would go and try to kill some random guy who would slaughter me. After that i couldnt be stuffed to go through the whole beginning again. lol i know, im a moron. maybe ill play it again tonight...

Ive got the game and I love the freedom and choices you can make in it. I only have one MINOR problem. The game takes a while to start loading... to see the whole problem PLEASE check out my thread... "my pc good games run bad". It is in this pc games section

That GAME IS AWESOME, all i can say, and i could help u, i beat all the games, expansion and all and just ask away ;),

was invincible in my days

I love Morrowind, but I never have enough free time to get into it. It's really deep and you can play it infinitely, even after beating it! My character is only, I think, level 14 or so, and I've barely tapped into the main quest. I'm going to start getting into it again soon, right after I beat Ghost Recon. Every RPG fan should buy this game. While it's a little simplistic (combat-wise, especially), it gets so many things right that you simply can't say it's a bad game.

Shame that Morrowind doesn't have multiplayer.. Id love go into that world with a friend or two. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom