EA partners with Valve?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
yep, thats right. EA is going to deliver Valve titles starting in a couple of months. theres light at the end of the tunnel for us dial-up users that still wish to play HL2. thank god that steam won't be the only way to get HL2.

Steam is rediculous for dial-up users. I guess they figure that if you are fortunate enough to have a PC that can play HL2, you will have broadband. I was on dial-up when HL2 came out, and it was such a nightmare....it took 4 hours just to get the thing decrypted....it sucked. Sadly, even in this day and age (say thanks AOL! :rolleyes: ), dial-up is still the most used form of internet access in America.

Heyyo,

God I hope you can still get retail. That would suck to order it online as I'd have to borrow me sis's credit card.. bleh to that I say. I also have a download cap so that sucks even more. Cause yeah, once Sin Episodes comes out? I'm gonna get it. I'm trying to buy Sin cause I heard that game rocked big time. Me bud always was talking aboot how you can rip off atm machines. :p

Jesus, EA is just buying up everything they can! They have the rights to the NFL for the next 5 years! They bought Westwood back in the day and now we'll never have a Red Alert 3!!! Damn you EA!!! But I do like NFSU2...

Heyyo,

I remember EA trying to buy out dice, but dice is saying no. Same with ubisoft, ea tried to get them too but ubi's holding out strong too.

EA is like the gaming monopoly version of m$. It's all about the wallet. They make a lot of games.. but high quality titles? I dunno aboot that one. EA sports puts out a new sports game every damn year with barely any difference from the last year! it's retarded. I actually liked madden 64 better than any of the newer madden games big time.

Yeah, westwood's dead. but oh well, there's still other good rts's out there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom