E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off-topic, but doesn't that music they play in the Halo Trailer sound a lot like one of the little tunes they play in House, MD?

I am looking forward to BF2142 though, and Alan Wake, along with Crysis and Cell Factor....a lot of good games coming out actually. This is exciting, need to build a new gaming machine, maybe get a PS3, too--I don't know.

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149123&pid=932358

Read the freakin new things...

I mean infantry based now, squad based you get more points.
Sentry guns some place where you can spawn yourself WTF?!?!?

Vehicles are also a huge part of Battlefield's success, and you'll once again have a large variety of them at your disposal. In addition to the walking tanks, we saw gunships and the P-11 armored personnel carrier, which looks like an armored rhino on six wheels. The P-11 can carry eight soldiers and can cloak if one of those soldiers has that ability, and it has a really cool ability to shoot soldiers high into the air in "pods." This will be important, particularly in the new Titan game mode (more on that later). Nilsson showed us the action from the seat of a T-39 battle walker, a two-man vehicle that's capable of inflicting antipersonnel, antivehicle, and antiaircraft pain. You really get a sense of the power when you're in one of these walking tanks, as your view is elevated well above the ground. You're not invincible, though, since there are plenty of things that can kill you, from other battle walkers to gunships to infantry armed with the appropriate weapons. Those pesky grunts can also temporarily disable you with electromagnetic pulse grenades.

lol

YES! I was just talking to my brother about that! That's really ironic actually. We were talking about how a combination of a Planetside-type game (futuristic RPG/FPS) and BF2. One of the main things I liked about that was the fact that you could just jump on a dropship and choose where you wanted to land, and it would shoot you out in a pod to that location. Very cool--looking forward to this a lot.

So far from E3 the games I want most are:

ff13
FEAR 2
Mage Knight Apocalypse
Hellgate london

Does anyone know if they are gonna jack up the sys specs even further for fear 2 then fear 1, cause I can run fear 1 OK, but if they make it like oblivion I dont want to play it.

The new Bothers in Arms looks awesome. Gears of War looks cool. $600 for the PS3 is crazy. I am actually now excited about the Wii (name still sucks).

Can't wait to go check this stuff out live on Friday :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom