Dyson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Dyson nabs Bytejacker “Free indie of the year” 2nd spot!

posted by Rudolf on 12th January, 2009 | permalink | 5 comments
The Bytejacker crew organised a vote for their viewers to determine which free indie of 2008 they liked most and we were more than happy to find ourself skyhigh with Dyson nabbing the 2nd spot!
You should go have a look at the countdown, check out all the great games, and see if you can guess who got first place
icon_smile.gif
Check it out: Bytejacker Free Indie of the year!

Dyson nominated for the IGF Grand Prize; TunaSnax interview up

posted by Alex on 7th January, 2009 | permalink | 4 comments
We're going to the IGF. We're going to the IGF!
That news is still sinking in. But there it is: Dyson is a finalist for the Seumas McNally Grand Prize. We're really pleased, and personally I'm pretty daunted and mildly surprised! But it's great to have Dyson acknowledged in this way, it's an honour to be up there with the other finalists (I've played Blueberry Garden and it's *awesome*). Good luck guys!
Rudolf and I were recently interviewed by Sarah from TunaSnax, who have also nabbed a finalist nomination for Excellence in Visual Art, for Cletus Clay. It was great fun, and now the interview has been put up on the Snax website for all to read
icon_smile.gif
VISITER LE LINK Thanks guys, and congratulations on the nomination! Looking forward to playing Cletus Clay at the IGF (finally - been waiting to play this for years now)!
Also stay tuned for more news soon, hopefully
icon_smile.gif

Dyson

Brilliant game ! i spent about 30 minutes just on level 1 because it was so fun, not that i had to.

Thanks Osiris !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom